The Intruder _by Ninjatte The Intruder _by Ninjatte

Amazing

how could anyone hate this there was nothing wrong. the buttons were ugly who cares, the animation is really all that matters. this was smooth, camera angles were great, and system of a down baby! great job and i dont say that to alot of people.

buttons were ugly...LMAO!

Life Lessons 1-4 (Clay) Life Lessons 1-4 (Clay)

dont eat yellow snow

lol this was hilarious. taught me alot of life lessons. now im more sucsessfull in life. lol great job!

Clay Donkeys Clay Donkeys

sloooooooooow

this doesnt make much sense but maybe to improve you should make the slides slower?

Trouble (clay) Trouble (clay)

lol

this was smooth and imaginitve. will you play with me? we'll have fun. great job! keep it up.

clay death penalty clay death penalty

sweeeeet

good job with this. nice and smooth just like everyone likes it! keep it up.

NGArmy/Clay v Stick short NGArmy/Clay v Stick short

...............talent

you are one talented guy.

Beginner Claymation tut Beginner Claymation tut

i really liked this

i liked this and i was wondering if anasazi is better than monkeyjam...send me a message or something if u can.

Thanks!

,Twisted hawke

Clay Killing Frenzy 2 Clay Killing Frenzy 2

Another awesome movie from neon

This was another awesome movie its so smooth and you said you use logitech image studio hmmmmmm. have you ever heard of stop motion pro?

Clay Killing Frenzy Clay Killing Frenzy

this was awesome like all your stop motion films

this was yet another awesome stop motion film keep it up.

Halo Madness Halo Madness

How are you so good at this!!

neon fox i am a beginning stop motion film maker and i am not really good like you are. Can you give me some tips i have the same programs as you have so can you give me some tips on stop motion films just basic tips so i can get better. :)